Supports sales productivity and collaborates with sales and marketing team, and solution architects and other technical resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
He or she is responsible for company’s products and solutions and shall assist sales and marketing team with client engagement with technical presentations, demonstrations, proof-of-concepts and any other pre-sales consultancy activities.
• Minimum 1-year working experience in IT industry. Pre-sales experience is an added advantage
• Basic knowledge in application, network and IT infrastructure
• Good understanding of web technologies, web products and services
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia is a must. Ability to converse and read in Mandarin is an added advantage.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as be a great team player.
• Self-motivated, self-driven with excellent inter-personal and presentation skills.
• Applicant must be willing to work in Plaza Sentral, Kuala Lumpur